Courses for International Students
How To Apply
International Student Information
International students are required to have successfully completed 12 years of education in their own country and provide evidence of their school leaving certificates (translated into English) plus verify course specific entry and English language requirements.
English Language Requirements
A minimum level of B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is required for courses leading to a qualification below degree level. A minimum of CEFR B2 is required for courses leading to a qualification at degree level.
Request and send application form and supporting evidence to:
Glasgow Kelvin College,
123 Flemington Street,
Glasgow, G21 4TD,
In order to process your application, you need to submit the following supporting evidence:
- Certified copies of your educational certificates translated into English, if necessary.
- Valid Home Office approved English language qualification (i.e. IELTS etc).
- Copy of your passport information page, front cover and any immigration stamps. Recent passport sized colour photograph.
- All previous immigration status documents including leave to remain if applicable.
- Proof of support funds for living costs, guide from UKVI states students should have £1015 per month available for each month of course.
Courses below degree level: IELTS 5.5 overall, with no component less than 5.0 or equivalent.
All applicants must provide evidence (if necessary) of a Home Office approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) prior to CAS being issued.
Other areas you may be interested in…
How to Apply
Visas & Immigration