Glasgow Kelvin College is committed to providing inclusive learning of the highest quality to meet the needs of the individuals and communities it serves. Our aim is to provide appropriate learner centred support which will aid, develop and encourage all our learners to fulfil their academic and personal potential, whilst benefiting from college life.
The Learner Support team can offer a wide range of support measures and has specific resources available to assist learners with:
- Specific learning difficulties e.g. dyslexia;
- Physical disability/mobility difficulties;
- Sensory impairment;
- Medical/health problems;
- Mental health problems;
- Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties;
- DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) applications; and
- Core Skills Profiling (Target Skills).
All enquiries and referrals are dealt with confidentially and individual interviews can be arranged.