NO VAT CHARGES!
ACS CCN1 DOMESTIC GAS - TRAINING & ASSESSMENT/REASSESSMENT
This BPEC Gas Safety training course is for candidates looking to complete/renew their CCN1 initial assessment which includes gas pipework, gas supply, combustion, appliance gas safety devices and controls, ventilation requirements, emergency procedures and the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998.
Next Course Date ...
You may be eligible for an SDS Individual Learning Account to cover all or part of your course fees.
To request an Application Pack, or to find out more call the helpline free on 0800 917 8000
- Gas pipework,
- Gas supply
- Appliance gas safety devices and controls
- Ventilation requirements,
- Emergency procedures
- Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998.
What you need to qualify for entry...
- Foundation gas certificate
- Expired ACOPS/ACS qualifications
- Current ACS qualifications
- City & Guilds gas qualification
5 day course (3 days training plus 2 days assessment)
8.30 am until 4.30 pm
Assessment takes place on course – Yes
Online Exam – Yes
Written Exam – No
Practical Assessment – Yes
Day Price: £850
Book a Place
Share this course!