NO VAT CHARGES!
CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS - GLASGOW KELVIN COLLEGE CERTIFICATE
This one day course is designed and led by our industry experienced lecturing staff in the Business and Creative Industries Faculty of Glasgow Kelvin College.
You can come along as an individual and meet people from other organisations – this is a great way to learn from others about how they manage their customer relationships – or you can book a group from your own organisation, especially if you want everyone to have the same consistent approach to great customer care.
Next Course Date …
Next Exam Date ...
Great customer service is at the heart of every successful business so join this course to polish up your skills.
You will cover:
- the principles of great customer service
- what makes a satisfied customer?
- how to build customer relationships
- hints and tips for listening and questioning skills
- how to handle complaints and turn them into a positive
- how to negotiate and handle objections
What you need to qualify for entry...
There are no formal entry requirements.
9.00 am until 4.30 pm
Price – £145
Including refreshments and buffet lunch