NO VAT CHARGES!
CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS - GLASGOW KELVIN COLLEGE CERTIFICATE
This one day course is designed and led by our industry experienced lecturing staff in the Business and Creative Industries Faculty of Glasgow Kelvin College.
This is a great way to learn about how companies manage their customer relationships. You can book a group from your organisation which will result in everyone having the same consistent approach to great customer service.
Next Course Date …
Next Exam Date ...
Great customer service is at the heart of every successful business so join this course to polish up your skills.
You will cover:
- the principles of great customer service
- what makes a satisfied customer?
- how to build customer relationships
- hints and tips for listening and questioning skills
- how to handle complaints and turn them into a positive
- how to negotiate and handle objections
What you need to qualify for entry...
There are no formal entry requirements.
9.00 am until 4.30 pm
Price – £145
Including refreshments and buffet lunch