NO VAT CHARGES!
CITY & GUILDS DESIGN, ERECTION & VERIFICATION OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS (2396)
This is a Level 4 qualification which helps develop the essential, up to date knowledge and techniques needed to professionally design, install, inspect and test electrical systems.
The ability to design is required before new installations are constructed and also when additions/ alterations are required.
Next Course Date ...
Next Exam Date ...
Contact us for next exam date.
Project to be completed out with the course
Upon completion of the course, candidates will have covered and be able to:
- Design electrical installations, performing all necessary calculations;
- Verify that a design complies with the Regulations;
- Conduct an initial verification of a new electrical installation;
- Conduct an initial inspection of an electrical installation;
- Design, verify and inspect electrical installations in compliance with the current safety legislation and BS 7671.
What you need to qualify for entry...Before undertaking this qualification, candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- City & Guilds Inspection & Testing 2391-52 OR
- City & Guilds Initial Verification (2394) and Periodic Inspection (2395)
One day per week for 5 weeks
9.00 am until 4.30 pm
Assessment takes place on course – Yes
Online Exam – No
Written Exam – Yes
Practical Assessment – Yes
Please contact us for course price