Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF)
The new Flexible Workforce Development Fund is available to employers in Scotland who currently pay the Apprenticeship Levy. Employers can access training, which is only available through FE Colleges, up to the value of £10,000 to help up-skill their workforce and to address the skills gaps within their organisations.
- The FWDF fund is available to levy paying employers in Scotland across the private, public and third sectors
- Employers can access funds to a maximum of £10,000
- The funds can be used as part payment towards training that is in excess of the award
- The training can cover a wide range of subjects and areas, as long as it is not a legislative requirement
- Submission deadline is end June 2018 for employers to submit their application forms
If you are an Apprenticeship Levy paying organisation contact us to find out how we can help you to benefit from this funded training.
Contact our Commercial Training Team:
Telephone: 0141 630 5020