Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF)
The Flexible Workforce Development Fund for 2018/19 has just been launched and is open for applications for Apprenticeship Levy paying employers in Scotland.
The fund now offers you £15,000 to spend on training to help up-skill your workforce and to address any skills gaps within your organisation. It can also now be used for your supply chain, as long as they, themselves, are not Apprenticeship Levy Payers.
- The FWDF fund is available to levy paying employers in Scotland across the private, public and third sectors
- The fund can be used to benefit up to two supply chain companies
- Employers can access funds up to £15,000 in 2018/2019
- The funds can also be used as part payment towards training that is in excess of £15,000
- The training can cover a wide range of subjects and areas, as long as the training is not a legislative requirement
- Although you have until 31st July 2019 to submit your application, we would advise you to do this much earlier as the fund is offered on a first come/first served basis.
- Once you have submitted your application for the fund, you can plan the training at a time to suit your organisation as long as the training starts by September 2019.
If you are an Apprenticeship Levy paying organisation contact us to find out how we can help you to benefit from this funded training. The application process is quick, simple and we can help design training that meets the needs of your organisation.
Contact our Commercial Training Team:
Telephone: 0141 630 5020