CITY & GUILDS BENCH JOINERY
The City & Guilds Level 2 Bench Joinery Diploma allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Bench Joinery.
What you need to qualify for entry...
Selection by interview aptitude test.
NPA Construction or other Joinery experience would be an advantage.
Course topics include:
- Health/Safety and Welfare in Construction 201/601
- Principles of Building Construction
- Information and Communication 202/602
- Set up and Operate a circular saw 211
- Produce Setting out details for Bench Joinery Products 212
- Mark out from setting out details for bench joinery products 213
- Manufacture bench joinery products 214
1 Academic Year
August - June.
If you wish to study on a part-time basis you should provide information about this in their personal statement and at interview.
Course suitable for those seeking an apprenticeship in Carpentry and Joinery.