HNC ADMINISTATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - EVENING CLASS
This HNC course aims to give you the essential administration, IT and digital skills required for employment in today’s office environment.
You will get “hands on” experience of using a variety of Microsoft packages including word, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software. There is emphasis throughout the course on digital skills, digital literacy and customer care.
What you need to qualify for entry...
- Relevant work experience and/or qualifications at level 6
- Entry is by informal interview
Learners who do not have English as a first language will be required to show evidence of ESOL at SCQF level 5 or equivalent.
What you will learn ...
Units usually include -
- Administrative Procedures
- IT in Business: Spreadsheets
- IT in Business: Databases
- IT in Business: Word Processing & Presenting Information
- Communication: Business Communication
- Office Administration
- Digital Technologies for Administrators
- Personal Development Planning
- Recording Financial Transactions
- HNC Graded Unit 1 – Examination
Evening Class - 2 Evenings per week (usually Tuesday and Wednesday)
From 5.30pm to 8.30pm
2 Academic Years
August - June.
Relevant employment and/or HND Administration & IT.
Evening Class additional info
The cost of the Evening course is £642.50 per year.
This course attracts Part-time Fee Grant (PFG) funding of around £514 per year. To qualify for a PFG you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 16 years plus
- Earn £25000 or less
- Be a resident of Scotland for at least 3 years.
- Your application must be with SAAS no later than three months after your course starts.
There are no Fee Waivers for this course.