NC BEAUTY, CARE & MAKE UP
The specific aims of this award are to allow the candidate to develop basic beauty skills while building knowledge and understanding of services and techniques offered out in industry.
In addition, essential and core skills progression feature through communication and ICT learning.
What you need to quality for entry to this course ...
There are no formal entry requirements, but candidates should show an interest in the beauty industry and willingness to work with the general public.
Candidates will participate in an interview process.
Course topics include:
- Applying Practical Skills
- Selling Skills
- Facial Skin Care
- Day Make Up and Corrective Make Up
- Bridal and Evening Make Up
- Beauty and Make Up Portfolio Presentation
- Hair, Beauty & Make Up Competition Skills
- Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Waxing Treatments
- Nail Art
- Reception Duties and Skills, Communication
- Information Technology
1 Academic Year
August - June.
NC Group Award in Beauty Care - Level 6.
Employment in the Beauty Industry