Within the course you will hopefully achieve the following:
- Automotive Skills
- Work-Based Skills: Automotive
- Automotive Skills: The Garage
- Automotive Skills: The Technician
- Automotive Skills: The Car
- Automotive Skills: The Vehicle Modification Project
- Work-based Skills Challenge
What you will learn
This course develops the knowledge and skills required for employment and/or career progression within the automotive industry e.g., career progression to a Light Vehicle Technician (Car Mechanic), Vehicle Body Repair (Panel Beater) Technician or a Vehicle Refinishing Technician (Spray Painter).
A keen interest to learn skills and knowledge of Vehicle Mechanics, and the job roles that are available within the sector combined with the drive to succeed are essential.
Links with Industry employers through the college links
Progression to Automotive industries within the Automotive Dept