How to Apply
- Certified copies of your educational certificates translated into English, if necessary.
- Valid Home Office approved English language qualification (i.e. IELTS etc).
- Copy of your passport information page, front cover and any immigration stamps. Recent passport sized colour photograph.
- All previous immigration status documents including leave to remain if applicable.
- Proof of support funds for living costs, guide from UKVI states students should have £1015 per month available for each month of course.
All applicants must provide evidence (if necessary) of a Home Office approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) prior to CAS being issued.
International students are required to have successfully completed 12 years of education in their own country and provide evidence of their school leaving certificates (translated into English) plus verify course specific entry and English language requirements.
English Language Requirements
A minimum level of B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is required for courses leading to a qualification below degree level. A minimum of CEFR B2 is required for courses leading to a qualification at degree level.
123 Flemington St
Glasgow G21 4TD
0141 630 5000