Our libraries are here to support you during your course of study at Glasgow Kelvin College. We have a centre at each campus and our services include:
- Books, eBooks, ejournals, videos and access to online educational databases
- Access to IT facilities and Wi-Fi to work using your own computer
- Laptop and Chromebook loans
- Study spaces
- A wide range of workshops, video tutorials and webinars
- Our friendly staff to help you using IT facilities and researching our resources
All students can automatically access our services and information about all our services, is available from the Library Services Dashboard on the MyKelvin App.