NQ HOSPITALITY WITH ESOL
This course is designed for candidates with an interest in Catering whose first language is not English, but who have a good intermediate to upper-intermediate level of English (ESOL National 4 / 5).
The course will introduce you to basic catering skills whilst improving your English for further study or employment within the hospitality industry.
What you need to qualify for entry...
No formal entry requirements.
Candidates will participate in an interview process.
Course topics include:
- Food Preparation Techniques: An Introduction
- Craft Baking: An Introduction
- Cookery processes : An Introduction
- Basic Cookery Skills and Techniques
- Healthy Cookery
- Cake Decoration: An Introduction
- ESOL in Context
- ESOL for Work Speaking & Listening
Full Time - 16 Hours per week
1 Academic Year
August - June.
Professional Cookery level 5