NQ WORKING IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
This course is a collaborative programme which will support and prepare young learners with a disability to take part in work experience. This course will be delivered in collaboration with the Hospitality department, they will deliver skills which will help support learners to work front of house and in a professional kitchen.
The learners will also undertake a range of NM training opportunities including RHIS, Barista and Health and Safety.
What you need to qualify for entry...
There are no entry requirements, but an interest in working in the Hospitality sector is desirable.
You will undertake a number of Scottish Qualification Awards at SCQF level 3 and 4 these include
- Nat 4 Skills for Work Hospitality
- Hospitality: Working in the Hospitality
- Hospitality: Working in the Professional Kitchen
- Hospitality: Working Front of House
- Hospitality: Introduction to Events
- National 4 Business Course
- Business in Action
- Influence on Business
- Business Assignment
- Nat 3 Administration and IT
- IT Solutions for Administrators
- Communication in Administration
- Administration in Action
- Health and Safety
1 Academic Year
August - June
This course may lead to a full time programmes being delivered at SCQF level 4and 5 or work in service industries