NQ CARE WITH ESOL
This full-time course is designed to introduce candidates to the basic skills and knowledge required when working in the Child, Health and Social Care sectors while developing communications / ESOL skills.
**Please Note: When completing your personal statement please follow the guidelines closely
What you need to qualify for entry...
National 4 ESOL
Applicants will be assessed through their personal statement as part of the recruitment process.
You need to provide a comprehensive personal statement with your application which MUST include the following:
- Why you wish to study health and social care.
- What type of care work you would like to work in.
- What skills and qualities do you think makes and effective care worker and why
Course topics include: -
- Human Development and Behaviour
- Investigating Services Assignment
- Social Influences
- Values and Principles
- First aid
- ESOL for Employability Level 5
1 Academic Year
August - June.
Progress to higher level Social Care courses such as NQ Health & Social Care or other National 5 care related programmes within the college.