SVQ 3 ADVANCED HAIRDRESSING TECHNIQUES
Advanced Creative Hairdressing
Get ready for the next level….
This creative year 3 will take your learning to another level where you will gain confidence through delivery of creative workshops with our team of educators. The introduction on creative cutting, colouring and styling will allow you to work independently within our live salons giving you the skills to create on trend looks and getting you industry ready.
Online style boards will enhance your employment opportunity with your fantastic digital showcase folio coupled with your social media evidence.
What you need to quality for entry to this course ...
- Must be 18 year or over at the course start date.
- L5 or equivalent qualification in Hairdressing
- Applicants whose first language is not English should have a minimum ESOL level 5 or equivalent for NC/NQ courses
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the Hair industry
- If you don’t meet entry requirements you may be directed to other College courses.
Course topics include:
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively colour and lighten hair
- Hair colour correction services
- Provide client consultation services
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hair dressing skills
1 Academic Year
August - June.
Applicants wishing to study on a part-time basis will be considered.
On successful completion of this course, you will be given the opportunity to progress to a Hairdressing Year 2 course within one of the following areas.
- Freelance hairdresser