What to expect in College Session 2021/22
COVID 19 Guidance
For those students who will be gradually coming into our buildings, we have protection measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you.
In line with the Scottish Government guidance, we still have some common-sense requirements in place for people using our buildings to protect yourselves and others. These are as follows:
- Face coverings are mandatory for those who are able to wear them
- Where possible, you should maintain physical distancing and avoid gathering together in crowds
- Some corridors and stairwells may well be operating a one-way system so we would ask you to abide by the signage where possible.
- We may have to limit numbers in lifts or in confined spaces at any one time.
- Keep up with the hand washing and hygiene – we have enhanced cleaning in place and hand sanitiser is available for use on campus
- We also recommend that those students coming on-campus routinely undertake Self-testing although this is not mandatory. We have Lateral Flow Device kits freely available.
- If you feel unwell please don’t come into college but take or book a test.
Catering and Snacks
Our campus buildings are near or have access to catering facilities for lunches and snacks. Where there is no canteen, we have vending machines which provide food and drink at a reasonable cost.
Part of our Community
Also, please remember that our college buildings are part of a larger community and we need to respect the homes, families and environment of our local residents.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to a safe, healthy and stimulating learning journey as part of the Glasgow Kelvin Family!
COVID -19 Self Testing