To enrol you must accept your unconditional offer, once this has been done a blue enrolment button will become available.
Please complete all necessary sections and submit.
If you are having difficulties completing or are unsure of what information is required, please contact the Student Records Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on General Residency Conditions, please visit our Student Funding and Fees section.
If you are a full-time student, your Finance Source will depend on the level of course you are on
- FE Students Code 22 (please remember to apply for a bursary)
- HE Students Code 01 (please remember to apply for SAAS)
If you are paying your own fees:
- Students Code 14: Self Financing.
However, if you are an overseas student the code will be 36: Self-financing (full Rate).
Please contact the Finance Department (email@example.com) if you are paying for your own fees but are unsure of your residency status, or if you are unsure of how you are paying for your course.
Part time students who are on Universal Credit/other benefit, should select the most relevant option from the list provided.
For details on different funding options and how to apply, visit our Student Funding & Fees page
Can I ask you to follow the steps below:
- Clear your internet history & cache
- Search for the College website
- Online logins
- Admissions Applications Login
- Enter username & password
- Enrol button should appear highlighted blue
- Complete enrolment answering all questions and ticking all boxes at the end of the form, with exception of the Marketing button as this is your own personal preference
- Submit Enrolment
The following can be left blank when completing your enrolment:
- National Insurance Number
- Number of Standard Grades 1 – 3
- Number of Standard Grades 4 – 5
- Number of National Units
- Highest Qualification held
- SAAS Ref. No
- SLC Support No
If you are attending a full time class then please select 10: Full Time. For anything else you need to select what is appropriate to your situation.
Eg. School pupils should select 42: School Pupil if they are enrolling onto a school link programme.
This should only be completed by students who are studying at HE level ie. a class over SCQF Level 6.
You are resident if you meet all three of the following conditions:
- you’re a UK or EU national or have ‘settled status’ (no restrictions on how long you can stay in the UK), and
- you’ve been ordinarily resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for the three years immediately before the start date of your course, and
- you normally live (are ordinarily resident) in Scotland on the start date of your course.
Ordinarily Resident: You live in a country year after year by choice, apart from temporary or occasional absences such as holidays or business trips.
Please check the online form again; if there are any red stars next to anything please check the information is correct and complete and try re-submitting
Please use the personal email that you registered your account with.
If you cannot remember the email address you used to set up your account please contact the MISSTAFF@glasgowkelvin.ac.uk.
If you cannot remember your password, please enter your email here https://apply.glasgowkelvin.ac.uk/WebSite/GKApplications/Password.aspx and select ‘request reset’, please allow up to 24 hours for a password reminder email and check your junk and other email folders.
If none of the above has helped and you are still having trouble enrolling or cannot complete online enrolment, please contact the Student Records Department by email at MISSTAFF@glasgowkelvin.ac.uk, confirming your date of birth, the course which you are trying to enrol onto.
If possible please also forward a screen shot of the issue.