NQ CIVIL ENGINEERING
This Civil Engineering course is intended to provide students with a broad and robust understanding of technical matters appropriate to early involvement in the construction and civil engineering sectors. It will enable students to gain skills relevant to the sectors and support employment opportunities at an early career stage. It is also designed to support academic progress to a higher level.
What you need to quality for entry ...
- Three National 5 qualifications at grade C to include Maths or Physics.
- Suitable construction qualifications and/or experience.
- NQ L5 courses in related subjects.
Course subjects include:
- Site Work
- Site Surveying
- Calculations, Measurement & Costing
- Project Management.
- Health & Safety
- Sustainability and Environmental Building Science.
Full Time - 16 Hours per Week.
1 Academic Year.
August - June.
An NQ Civil Engineering will enable students to progress onto the College’s HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.