NQ BEAUTY THERAPY
This course will provide the opportunity to develop skills, you will be taught by a talented team of lecturers as well as having opportunities to work with successful local industry professionals.
You will further enhance your practical and interpersonal skills by training in a realistic salon environment providing a full range of Beauty treatments to paying clients
What you need to quality for entry to this course ...
- A Level 5 qualification in Beauty is desirable.
- A qualification in English at intermediate level 2 (or equivalent) is required
- Selection is based on a group information session, and individual interview.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the beauty industry is an advantage.
If you don’t meet entry requirements you may be directed to other College courses
Course units include:
- Facial Treatment Packages
- Facial Techniques
- Nail Finishes
- Eye Enhancements
- Artificial Nail Enhancement
- Body Massage
- Creative Current Make-up Trends
- Thai Foot Massage
- Commercial Experience
- Digital Skills
- Media Make-up: Special Effects
1 Academic Year
August - June.
Successful completion of this course will develop Beauty therapy skills to a high level of occupational ability and enable you to progress to employment or Further Education.