Glasgow Kelvin College – Make a real difference
Glasgow’s newest and most dynamic place of learning is committed to promoting Excellence in learning, supporting Progression opportunities and developing an Enterprising spirit in its students.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate a commitment to the ethos and vision of the College and help shape and develop a Learning Organisation which best serves the communities of north east Glasgow and beyond.
Current vacancies at Glasgow Kelvin College can be viewed by following the below link.
Staff Benefits & Well-being
The 'two ticks' positive about disability symbol is awarded by Jobcentre Plus to employers who have made commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
The five commitments
Glasgow Kelvin College as a user of the disability symbol is committed to employing disabled people and will:
- interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities;
- ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees, what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities;
- make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment;
- take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work; and
- each year, review the five commitments and what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.