Complaints and Commendations
Glasgow Kelvin College takes all commendations and complaints seriously.
- Commendations confirm the achievement of high standards, which we aim to provide; and
- Complaints are an extremely useful form of feedback allowing us to ensure that we continue to improve our service.
With all complaints received, the College attempts to learn from where complaints have arisen to prevent any further concerns. As such, the Director of Corporate Services reports on the complaints received to the College Quality Enhancement Committee. This committee meets a minimum of 3 times per year and improvements are suggested and thereafter implemented for continuous progression.
The Complaints Team publishes an annual report, when approved by the Board of Management which:
- explains the complaints monitor;
- provides a summary of complaints for the academic year; and
- demonstrates our compliance with the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman