Glasgow Kelvin College takes all commendations and complaints seriously.
- Commendations confirm the achievement of high standards, which we aim to provide; and
- Complaints are an extremely useful form of feedback allowing us to ensure that we continue to improve our service.
With all complaints received, the College attempts to learn from where complaints have arisen to prevent any further concerns. The Director of Corporate Services reports on the complaints received quarterly, to the College Senior Curriculum Manager Quality Forum. The College Senior Management Team have an active interest in complaints and use complaints data and analysis to improve College services.
The Complaints Team publishes an annual report, when approved by the Board of Management which:
- explains the complaints monitor;
- provides a summary of complaints for the academic year; and
- demonstrates our compliance with the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman