We are very excited to take part again in Go Green Week, which will take place between the 24th and 28th of February 2020.
We will be hosting events and activities on different campuses and engaging with staff and students to raise awareness on how to tackle Climate Change and to promote eco-friendly initiatives.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Make Springburn a nicer campus and take part in our community litter pick
- Get key advice and tackle food waste
- Have a go on a fun smoothie bike
- Chat and get inspired by many green organisations
- Join us for a led walk or a led ride to stay active and clear your mind!
And many more!
All of the events and activities are free and everyone is welcome!
More information available soon on Facebook @sustainGKC!
If you would like to be included in our mailing list, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact Sandra at email@example.com or Olga at firstname.lastname@example.org.